Friday, January 21, 2011

January 21 - Friday

We have a date for the induced labor procedure at Riverside Hospital; Wednesday January 26. So random, and still so full of meaning - if we make it that far.

The ups and downs continue & today was a "down" for us. Since I was a kid, I loved to read and write, and always have been able to effectively articulate what is on my mind and most of the time, what is on my heart; I shine at job interviews. Words are failing me now... communication comes solely through facial expression, body language, silence as we attempt to reflect on each new revelation or decision to be made. I realized tonight with more clarity than ever that two people that love one another can reach a place where each must carry on with their burdens solo, with no more tether than their physical presence to remain connected. When words and actions are beyond one's capability because of sadness, anxiety, pain, or fear all that is left is the physical presence, and the unspoken promise to remain always.

And that is enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment