Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One week...

One week has passed since Jesse's Birth Day. It has been a week of heavy emotions that swing from peace and content to absolute pain and sadness.

I close my eyes and picture Jesse's sweet face and his loving eyes thousands of times each day and some days and in some moments I want to drift off to heaven to meet him. It seems like I must wait too long to meet him in Heaven. How do I make it through each day and each month and each year to the day God takes me and Jesse greets me at Heaven's gate? It is in those moments I stop myself and pause.....

Pause to let my body savor the sweet smell of Jesse and feel God's love rain down on me and let my fears go, let my sadness pass, and try to treasure the moments we had with our sweet son. Because Jesse loved! Jesse came into this world with so much love and left this world with the same deep love. I try to remind myself each day that Jesse was love-not fear, or worry, not sadness. He was love!

Our journey has only begun..

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine what you & your family are going through. My heart go out to you and I will keep your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete